Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Oh, have I told you how much I love Sundays? I think they are pretty much my favorite! UNLESS...you have a 5 page midterm due. Uh-huh. Luckily, I woke up pretty early and got to work. I whipped it out in about 4 hours or so! Not bad. Especially when you have a stickler for a professor. Ewww. After that, I told Robert I needed to run to the store. When he suggest that he and Thompson go, I should have known something was up. Of course...he wanted to wash his truck which requires a little help from me. So, 2 hours later his truck was washed, groceries bought, and I was home cooking dinner. We had a great dinner tonight! If you haven't learned by now, cooking is kind of an obsession of mine. I LOVE COOKING! I made meatloaf which really isn't that hard and my yummy gruyere au gratin potatoes! They are delish! Gruyere cheese is a stronger, nuttier cheese but really good. Not much else going on...I am sitting here watching Extreme Home Makeover. Desperate Housewives is next!!! I will admit, I haven't watched the past few episodes, so I am dying to see what is going on in Wisteria Lane...dun dun dah! :)

1 comment: