Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring is here!

So, I think here in 29 Palms it is officially SPRING TIME! Whoo Hoo! (I am doing a little dance right about now!) It has been in the 70's - low 80' s all week long! Thompson and I have been going on our daily walks. And it is so nice to be able to get out of the house and enjoy the fresh air.



Here are some pictures of Thompson enjoying the sunshine on his John Deere Tractor!

He thought it was better to drive the tractor from the side...hmmm....my little daredevil!






Can't you tell I am in a good mood? Yesterday, I went to Palm Desert and did a little shopping... just a little. :) No, it was fun. My friend Stephanie went with. We ate at In-n-Out Burger (yum!) and just had a great day. Tomorrow, I think Robert and I are going to the movies. We are lucky and have a $1 theater here on base. It shows current movies, so we are going to go see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I am not a huge Brad Pitt fan, but have heard awesome reviews!
Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment