Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope that everyone had a great Valentine's Day. We enjoyed celebrating this year! Luckily, we got to celebrate this Valentine's Day together. This is the first time since the first year we dated which was 4 years ago; either he was leaving for training, in training, deployments, etc. we never got to celebrate. But that is the Marine Corps for you...

We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and it was delicious! Thompson enjoyed some breadsticks and ravioli. He was very good today, I was a proud Momma.

Photobucket Photobucket
Thompson being good at dinner!

He got the Cars movie (which he absolutely LOVES!) and a Dr. Suess movie for his Valentine's gifts. He is a sucker for his D's (that is what he calls a DVD). Anytime he sees a movie case he shouts at the top of his lungs D!! D!!! D!!!! It really is cute! :)

I got some lovely gifts as well. Robert too. It really is nice sometimes to spoil each other. I know I enjoyed it. I also baked a YUMMY chocolate cheesecake, chocolate covered strawberries, and a fruit pizza for Robert. He loves sweets! I, too, unfortunately enjoy them as well.

Photobucket

All of my goodies!!

Photobucket

My Yummy Fruit Pizza!


So, maybe next week I can re-start my diet for the 53rd time this year. Maybe I can stick with it for more than a day...
Another task that we are taking on right now is Thompson learning to spoonfeed himself. He is really quite good. He sure knows how to eat the food, but scooping it up is the hard part... Here are some pics of his progress.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Heading back down to Oceanside tomorrow for Haili's 2nd Birthday and Shanna's Birthday too! I love our 3-day weekends!!!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. There is my handsome nephew on Valentine's Day! You forgot about your huge purchase of a new computer! I am glad that you and Robert had a great day, you two deserve it! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete