Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday Night Random

Yes, I know that I have already blogged once today. But hey, it's 11:50 pm, Robert's at work, I can't sleep... you get the drift.

So... I thought I would discuss some important events-- Sunday Night Television!

First off, did anybody catch Extreme Home Makeover tonight?! It was around a soldier that was injured in the Ft. Hood shooting. He and his fiancee got a beautiful home and their story was so sweet! And they even threw them a wedding. She wore a Monique Lhuillier gown straight from Monique Lhuillier herself. It was gorgeous! And I was so excited to see Leigh Anne Tuohy (The Blindside) on the show. I hadn't watched it in a while, and am so glad I caught that episode.

My other Sunday night staples are Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Love them both. I thought B & S was sooooo good tonight. It's the first episode in a while that I thoroughly enjoyed. (I mean, come on, will it ever be the same without Robert McCallister???) Loved the new character Brody. I am hoping he sticks around a while.

Now it leaves me watching one of my all-time favorite movies, "Father of the Bride". I swear, if it or Part 2 is ever on, I HAVE to watch it. But one thing that I have never admitted... in the first movie, the part where he is chased out by the dogs and into the pool... can't watch it. I am too horrified for him. Don't know why, but I have to turn the channel. Every. Time.

So, here I am eating dried cherries and hoping I fall asleep soon. But I have some major heartburn, so we will see how well this goes! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment