Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Town, New Fun!

So, we have been in our new house for a few weeks now. We haven't gotten to explore much, but what we have found has been so fun!

Whenever my parents come to visit, we always venture out to find new places. We were able to spend a few days home before they left back to Arkansas. One of the places we went to was Dana Point. We ate a great lunch down at the Harbor and did a little shopping. As we were leaving out, we found a strawberry stand with fresh berries! So good. We took them home and dipped them in chocolate! Yum! The next day we went to Laguna and Newport Beach. It is always one of our favorites. We did some shopping at Balboa Island. I love it that this place is only about 30 minutes away.

Today, the boys and I went up to Mission Viejo, which is about 15 minutes away. I was trying to find an Old Navy and ended up at the most glorious mall I have ever been to!! It had a Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Restoration Hardware, Williams Sonoma, H & M, Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Changs, and then Old Navy. :) It also had all of the normal mall stores, but I was so glad to see a normal mall with extra! I can't wait to go back. Although next time I will be going by myself, because Thompson has gotten as bad as Robert on the shopping patience level.

Where we live now is about a mile or so from the beach. I really think I am going to love it here! So much to do!

Although... I will have to admit that the Chick-fil-A is about 15 minutes away. Boo... It's not an easy run-to spot like it was in Oceanside. But it is in the same town as all the other big stuff, so it will be easy to get to when we have to run errands!

That's about all we have found so far! I will have to finish my house and finally get some pictures on here!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment