Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just Go With It!

Friday night Robert and I got to have a DATE NIGHT!!

I don't think the simple "All Caps" even could express the joy of those words. It was definitely much needed. We started off with dinner at Outback. Afterwards, we went and watched the new movie "Just Go With It" with Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler. It was hilarious! I laughed the entire movie. If it weren't so dang expensive to go see a movie, I would go watch it again. But, I will definitely be getting it on DVD.
 
 
 
Saturday, we got up and went and picked up the boys from Jeremy and Shanna's. We all then went to eat at Chili's. It was good. We had plans to walk around the mall and take the boys to the Disney store, etc. But Thompson threw the fit of the century. Robert had to sit in the back seat with him to make him sit down in his seat. He screamed, kicked, cried for about 30 minutes. It was a nightmare!! After we got home, we layed the boys down for a nap and I ran as fast as I could out the door. I needed to run the errands I didn't get to before and go to the grocery store. Haili, our neice, came over so her mommy and daddy could have their date night. She is so sweet! I just love having a little girl around the house. 
 
Robert is on duty today. Tuesday cannot come fast enough so he can get these kiddos graduated and gone! Not much else going on today. About to clean house and finish washing sheets. I hate doing laundry, but I love fresh sheets! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment