Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sooooo Ready!

Tonight we had our first official Christmas dinner of the season! It was so good! Probably one of my favorites yet. The kids did a neat craft too. Once they are finished, I will try and post a picture.

And I am ready for tomorrow! Not only is it Christmas Eve, but Robert flies in! Yippee! I have missed my husband. I miss him picking on me. I miss pestering him. I am ready to have him here with me. I know the boys are too. He flies into Tulsa and I am just praying that the bad weather holds off til after he lands. He is escaping the CA floods for the cold AR weather. We might have a white Christmas! I am hopeful!

Last night we went to the Razorback game. The boys had a blast! Brycen has even started learning to call the Hogs... which is adorable! This age is so precious. You can just see the little wheels turning in his mind and he gets so excited!! Love it!

I think I am done with my Christmas shopping. It seems little things always end up creeping onto my list. I am just ready to relax for a bit too. Everytime I am here I just run, run, run. Everyday by 5 I feel like I could fall asleep. Maybe I will get some energy back once the holidays have passed.

I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful and merry Christmas!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment