Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish?? I hope so!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I love this holiday and I don't have a clue why! Maybe it seeing these little bad things saying "come get me!"


Or maybe it is is because I can act a little bit mischevous (more than I already do!) and still get a way with it!

But I don't think the luck of the Irish is on my side today. I have one whiny child!! Sadly, I think Thompson slept too long and woke up in a BAD mood! Hopefully a nap later will help that.

Brycen, however, is still asleep from his morning nap. Gotta love the boy!

The next few days will be crazy busy for us! Atleast the weather will be beautiful, right?! WRONG. Very, very wrong. Yes it will be beautiful and in the 60's tomorrow and Friday, but do you know what the high is on Saturday? 30!!! With a wintry mix! Are you kidding me?!?! I just bought a new SPRING dress to wear to my cousin's wedding when I should have been buying a parka! And the next day is supposed to be like 60 again. Crazy Arkansas weather, you and I are done!!

Remember my post about me being in love. Well, needless to say it was short lived. Robert went and viewed the condo on Saturday. It was as gorgeous as the pictures, but the 3rd bedroom was on the bottom level (out of 3!) and the other two were on the top floor. That is just not a possiblity. I can't put the boys together because I am afraid that something would happen. So, we are back to the base housing options, AGAIN! Lord, help me!

Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day! Hope you wore your green! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Lenora, it will work out for sure! I am sorry for your whiny boys...maybe they got the memo, I saw a lot of whiny people today!

    ReplyDelete