Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting ready to head back to California...

Oh, I absolutely hate leaving Arkansas. I love getting to come a stay for a while. It's a nice treat to get away from the fast-paced California life. (Even though we really don't do much!) There is just nothing like going home!

I hate leaving this time because I know that I am not going home to relax and get settled back in. Oh, no! We now have officially ONE MONTH to be out of our house. Not kidding. Have I scheduled the packers? No. Have I scheduled the movers? No. Do we even have a house to move to? No. Do I even have a clue as to where we are going to live? A big, fat N-O!

Can we say stress much?

I know, you are probably thinking, "Well why are you wasting your time in Arkansas and not back in California getting ready?"

Good point. I really don't know.

I guess this is where the procrastination comes out in me. Maybe I secretly like to work under pressure. Who knows?

Sadly, when I get frustrated I end up taking it out on every single person around me. Does Robert deserve me getting mad at him every two seconds for things he can't control? Probably not, but I do. Thompson and Brycen probably look at me like I am a mad woman for walking around shouting things when I get upset. Poor kids, they have a loon for their momma.

Please keep me in your thoughts, for this might be the week that they might have to commit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment