Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yummy!!

Well, today I finally got to start cooking again! :) I had bought some ground turkey the other day and needed to use it. So, I looked allrecipes.com and found a GREAT turkey chili (and it is supposed to be figure friendly!).



 Here is the recipe if you would like to try it out.

I also made some BBQ pork shoulder in the crock pot. I LOVE this McCormick seasoning packet!



It makes people think that you actually know how to cook REALLY good pork!

Brycen and I went to the doctor to get some more medicine. We have both been battling with thrush and it is not fun! Hopefully this medicine will knock it out! Oh, and big boy gained 2 more ounces in the past 2 days! He is now 7lbs 7 ounces!

I almost forgot to mention... or maybe was I just trying to forget. Anyways... the nosy person that I am, I started snooping on the internet to find out information about the big Bachelor scandal that took place on Monday night. Well, I ran across a bit of information that I am not too happy with. Wanna know?? Well, apparently there is this guy named Reality Steve or something who apparently has a very reliable source with ABC. He has predicted exact things that have happened over the past 3 seasons. And Steve revealed the bachelorette who gets picked in the end! What! Not kidding. I am going to put the girl's name in white so you can scroll over it if you want to know. Vienna!!! Not kidding! And I really wish I were! I just don't see it. The girl seems nuts to me and she is very young. Who knows... Love is blind, right?! I am going to go ahead and watch the rest of the season. 

Here are some pictures of the boys from last night and tonight!




















No comments:

Post a Comment