Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mid-Week Recap!

I haven't updated since Brycen had his appointments. Looks like we will be having to go out in town to an audiologist to have a more thorough test. His left ear never would pass the tests, but his right ear would after trying about 4 different times. I am PRAYING that his ears are just little and that is why the probe thing was not working. Who knows? This is so minor, so I am not worrying too much about it. I am just lucky that I have an overall healthy child who is here with me. If he does have a problem, then we can hopefully have surgery later on to correct what needs to be fixed!

As for his weight gain, he was weighing 6 pounds 14.6 ounces! This is a whole 6 ounces more than the week before. They said it was awesome. They are going to do one more check next Monday to make sure he keeps it up! Hopefully he will.

Tonight we headed to Yucca Valley-- the somewhat sense of civilization minus all of the Desert Yetties :) We went to Applebees to eat dinner, stopped by this Mexican market to grab some carne asada to grill on Friday (thinking of you Mrs.Christina!), and went to Wal-Mart. I hit up the 75% off holiday section and bought Christmas ornaments, lots of ornaments. Next year I am going to do a red & gold tree! I am already wanting to put it up, lol. I think I got 8 boxes of ornaments for $10. Pretty good, huh? And then I found some cute tree picks that I can hopefully use.

I am also having a pretty good week. A lot of my tv shows have come back on, so I am excited for that. One show that I haven't watched the past few episodes, I decided to get back into...

The Bachelor



Oh, yes! The Bachelor. I stopped watching after the season where Jason dumped Melissa ON NATIONAL TELEVISION and then proposed to Molly! I would have been calling him a lot worse names than the ones we saw Melissa mouthing... I'm just saying. Anyways, this season does not look like it will disappoint. Although, I must admit (and it seems like a lot of other people agree) that the girls are definitely not as pretty as they used to be. Seriously, there aren't ANY better looking girls that ABC could dig up??

This season's bachelor is a pilot named Jake. He is from Texas and seems like a very wholesome guy.

Here is a mini-recap of Monday's show, well atleast the girls that I remember.

Ashley- Didn't really care for this girl OR her flight attendent halloween costume



Channy- WHOA! When she first met him, she quoted off this in Cambodian "You can land your plane on my landing strip anytime" Can we say desperate?? Thank goodness her and her bad one-liners did not receive a rose.



Corrie- Didn't really see much of her, but I thought she was really cute and nice. I think she might have a shot.



Elizabeth from Nebraska- I don't know what to think about her, but I think that the Bachelor really liked her. I see her in the top 5 for sure if not the final 2!



Ella- This chick is crazy!!! I swear she has some voodoo dolls or some "Jake" shrine.



Michelle- This girl is crazy too!! She cried and I thought she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.



Tenley- Definitely my FAVE!! She is cute and seems like a genuine girl. She will definitely be in the top 2!




I am also excited about the new season of "The Biggest Loser". I love watching the show and it always gives me an extra bit of motivation when I am dieting. My favorite part of the show is definitely the finale-- I love seeing the transformations that the contestants have made. Maybe I need to do a before shot since I just started my diet. Hmmm... maybe I can go back to looking like this before too long...


1 comment:

  1. Lenora, a very cute post! You will look like your ole' self soon enough! I love you!

    ReplyDelete