Friday, July 31, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE- Wedding Party and Flowers/Ceremony

On the most gorgeous day in June 2006, I married my best friend! I was very lucky to have 2 of my best friends stand beside on that day.


Photobucket

This is one of my favorite pictures because you can see how beautiful the flowers really were. I love stargazer lillies and roses. I have a finished copy of this photo hanging in my house. The beautiful girls in the picture are my Maid of Honor, Rebecca. She has been one of my best friends since pre-school. My other bridesmaid was my friend, Bethany. We started working together at Arvest and instantly became best of friends. Love them both dearly.

I don't have many pictures on my new computer and am too lazy to find my wedding CD. Ha! I showed this picture last time, but she was a part of my wedding. My neice, Jilian, was the best flower girl. When getting ready that day, she looked at me and said "I want to look like a princess like Nora!" She insisted that I was the only one to do her hair.


Photobucket

This is my absolutely adorable nephew, Jude. He was about Thompson's age in this picture. Now, he is an almost 5 year old that outweighs his almost 8 year old sister. This picture is too cute! He was our ring bearer and did a great job!


Photobucket

I don't have any pictures of the whole wedding party on my computer :( but I think you saw the 2 cutest kids, so that should be good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lenora... your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding...and thanks for serving our country!

    ReplyDelete