Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah!

That is about the way I feel these days. There isn't too much happening here in the desert. I am just waiting on the word of where we might be headed. THEN... I can really start planning and stop worrying about it.

I am trying to venture into a new Mommy territory-- potty training. Today is day #2 and I have high hopes that we will be more successful than yesterday. We went out and purchased some pull ups with the hope that he will soon be needing them. I vowed that I am not buying anymore diapers than what we have, so he has no choice but to learn right?! ;P We'll see. I also bought some candy to entice him. Ha. I will keep you updated on how things are going.

Last night we had a relaxing Movie Night at home. I cooked dinner and we watched movies that my dear hubby picked out. After "In the Army Now", "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story", and "Semi-Pro" I think I have watched my share of stupid movies for the rest of my life. Seriously. Although I will admit, Paully Shore always does a good job of making me laugh.

Today...I am going to work on homework! YAY!!! I really need to get my butt in gear seeing as to how I have less than 2 weeks left of summer school! Eesh!

I will be back hopefully with a picture of the little potty trainer!!! PRAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment