We are headed to Arkansas! I love, love, LOVE visiting my family. I look forward to these visits and hope T & B make memories that they will one day look back on. I know fishing at the river will definitely be on the agenda! :)
We don't like to leave Robert at all, but with him working 7 days a week, we hardly see him as it is. So, Thursday we leave. Praying for a quiet flight, of course.
Today, I attended my first Weight Watchers meeting. It was a little nuts. The meeting was fine, but the boys were not. Thompson didn't want to sit in the stroller, so therefor Brycne didn't either. Ugh. After a few stares from the WW leader, I decided it was best to leave. As I was leaving, a guy Robert worked with saw us and offered to watch the boys while I listened to the meeting. So nice of him! So I was able to learn what I need to, and the boys were able to roam and be loud. Let's just hope this isn't a preview for our trip Thursday...
Tomorrow night is my favorite TV watching show night. Army Wives is back on, as well as a new show I like Coming Home. Both are supposed to be very emotional episodes dealing with losing loved ones in the military. I don't like to watch shows that deal with death, but sometimes we all need a reminder that everyday, people are losing their loved ones. I know I always come away with a sense of pride and gratefulness that Robert is safe and at home.
So, Robert is on duty tonight and I had both the boys asleep and in bed by 8:15. (Shocker, I know!!) Guess what?! I am sooooo bored! Haha.
I guess I will call it an early night too!
Oh, I am so excited to get a new video of Brycen. Let's just say that the child knows the most important thing ever! How to 'Call the HOGS' of course!!! Definitely one proud Momma!
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment