Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recipe Time!

Thought I would share a quick, yummy recipe with you.

I don't have pictures, but it is really so easy.

Mexican Chicken in Foil Packet

2 chicken breasts-- butterflied
1 can of black beans
Frozen corn
Salsa
Shredded Cheese
Foil


Take 4 long strips of foil. I double my foil (hence the 4 strips) and spray the top non-stick spray. Lay the butterflied chicken on foil. Pour some salsa inside chicken. Add some black beans (rinsed), frozen corn, and cheese. Close up chicken and do the same on top. Wrap the foil to make a packet. Do the same for the other chicken breast. Lay on a baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for about 25 minutes or until done. This is how long it usually takes my oven, so it could vary. Be careful when you open the packet, there will be lots of steam. Top it with a little sour cream. I serve mine with Mexican rice.

I am telling you, this is so good. Try it out!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment