Thursday, April 2, 2009

20 Questions

So, as I am sitting at home alone tonight (Robert's @ the gym) and putting off some homework, I decided to do this survey I found off of one of my favorite people in the world, Ms.Christina!

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? The first thing I remembered was a dentist...until my dad said "Why would you want to have your hands in someone's mouth all day?" Good point. So then I wanted to be a prosecuting attourney til my second semester of college.
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else? What haven't I done?! Just kidding. I have taken care of my sick husband ALL week! Enough said.
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know? That would be Christina -- she is petite and just cute. She can wear anything!
4. What is on your nightstand? We keep water, jewelry, etc. on our window sill above our bed.
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be? Well I am allergic to cats, but if I had to be, it would be a house cat for some old woman.
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land? I love Magnolia trees and Dogwoods when they are in bloom. Bradford Pears are beautiful as well.
7. What do you find to be very overrated? Angelina Jolie. Can we say homewrecker?!
8. How many email addresses do you have? One main one.
9. Have you ever felt replaced? Who hasn't? People grow, things change...its inevitable.
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball? Razorback Football all the way!!!
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone? A picture I took at the beach.
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to. I am not listening to music right now, just the tv.
13. Do you use a feed reader? Yes. So easy!
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?The coconut filled ones and the cherry filled ones! Ewww...
15. Where do you see yourself ten years from now? Hopefully settled in a beautiful house as well as working in a wonderful career to help support my family.
16. Do words hurt you? Most of the time. I care a little too much sometimes what others think.
17. Are you a talker or a listener? Depending on the situation, I try to be both.
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night? Yes, I remember going down to the beach at night to catch the little white ghost crabs.
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete? I don't really have a fave, but Matt Jones was always a top contender until his little cocaine incident! Whoops!
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of? Real Housewives of Orange County, The O.C., One Tree Hill, Reba, etc.

Now, back to my homework! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lenora,

    Well I read you blog everyday and really enjoy when you post. Stetson and I were eating at the Crowwbow last night with my dad, your dad and mom came in and let me tell you she is counting the wake ups until she get to see Thompson so as of today I believe it is 15 more wake ups. Have a safe trip back and enjoy Florida wish I was going.

    April Swarthout

    ReplyDelete